Thursday, May 7, 2009

15 Years!

Fifteen years ago today, Greg and I got married. Where does time go? Some days it feels like yesterday and other days it feels like a life time ago.

When I met Greg he was going to MCC, getting an associates degree and working at Wegmans. Today he has a Masters of Divinity (and is seriously contemplating a Doctorate!! ack) , is ordained and pastoring in his 4th church. We have two wonderful boys who are growing up way too fast! We have experienced the passing of loved ones and found new people to embrace along the way.

Anyone that tells you marriage is easy is a liar. I have been stretched in ways I never thought possible and I am not just talking stretch marks from being pregnant either! But I will hands down say that being married to Greg has been the greatest blessing. He is a wonderful gift of God and I am so thankful to walk through life with him.

I searched through all of our photos and can't find a recent one of us together. We will have to work on that soon. For now, here is a photo of the day the journey began...

Look at us, kids I tell ya!

I changed my settings for leaving comments, so anyone visiting should be able to now leave one!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Damon and I are 15 in November! Have a great anniversary!

Lisa
Elissa's SIL