Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School

Summer is over. The buses are running. The new sneakers can finally be worn. Ah yes, the start of another school year. Kaleb is now a 6th grader, officially a middle schooler. Josh is an 8th grader. As I do every year, I made them pose for a picture before the bus came. I needed to use the flash since the sun wasn't exactly up yet. I was wishin' I wasn't up yet, lol. So, here are our two fine, young men...

Loaded down with stuff already. Poor Josh had 3 bags to carry. One for the football gear he needs for practice after school. Yes, you read that correctly. Josh has signed on to play modified football this year. Kaleb decided to sit the season out and I think he has missed it somewhat.

Kaleb was very nervous about entering a new building with new rules. He now has to change classes every period. He managed just fine, no major incidents to report.
Last week we had the chance to go to a Buffalo Bills preseason game against the Detroit Lions. Our friend Lynn gave us 4 tickets she got from work. She was going to take the guys but at the last minute had to cancel, so I went along. It was a perfect night for watching a game. We had awesome seats, mid way up on the 40 yard line. All I will say about the score is that it is going to be a loooooong season if you are a Bills fan! Here we are at the end of the game.


One of our old Young Life kids is now a Buffalo Jill cheerleader. We didn't get a chance to talk with her but we could see her on the field doing her thing. Fun stuff!
I am off to bed. Tomorrow is another early morning.

No comments: