Friday, May 23, 2008

Progress

Each day more gets done but we are definitely in the "it gets worse before it gets better" stage! Dad and Greg have spent a lot of time in the attic shoring up beams, moving the access door, and prepping electric. Josh, Kaleb and I spent the night chiseling up all of the floor tile. Boy what a job. I hit my finger with the hammer no less than a dozen times! Josh stopped counting how many times he hit himself. We finally got the last tile up about 10pm.

Pastor Bill came over for a couple of hours and helped out prepping a few areas for drywall.

The last 3 days we have been blessed with someone bringing in our dinner. That has been such a huge help.

Today Greg and I are going to talk to the kitchen guy again. We still probably aren't at the point of placing an order yet, hopefully next week.
Back to work!

1 comment:

gloria said...

I love how you are getting Josh and Kaleb involved! Great life lessons they will learn! (Why am I talking like Yoda?)