Sunday, August 24, 2008

Here I Am Again!

We just got back from the funeral and I thought I would post the first group of photos from vacation. Click on any of them and they should pop up in a larger version.
Here are the boys and I early in the week. There is something about 10 year old boys that makes them smile goofy in pictures!
Here is my mom. We did a lot of sitting and relaxing by the lake. And played a lot of corn hole. No, I didn't just use a bad word. Haven't heard of it before? Check this out, they have an American Association and everything. It is a super fun game. I am pretty sure my mom was watching me kick my brothers butt for a third time. Yes, I rock, lol.
Here is Josh returning from a tube ride. He definitely prefers tubing over water skiing but once we finally get him up on skis I think he will sing a different tune.
How many ways can you find to relax? You'd think Greg was researching the topic for a report! Maybe he was just trying to get away from all of us on shore or perhaps avoiding another beating at corn hole.
Kaleb got out on skis a couple of times this year. He was quite reluctant at first. I think a year of fear built up inside of him and he forgot how fun it is. After his first go he was smiling from ear to ear.

I am off to bed, it's been a long, long day.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

HOORAY!! Glad you're back. Love the pictures and so happy the kitchen "works!!"